Adsense is undoubtedly one of the best contextual ad-network that provides a reliable source of Income to Bloggers. It is perhaps the best tool for any newbie Blogger. There are several benefits of using Adsense such as not having to replace banner ads, custom ad formats, availability of online support and ability to manage multiple websites from a single account. Despite all these benefits Adsense is considered to pay poorly, specially if majority of your traffic originates from Asian Countries. Also the fear of getting banner always lies there. So today we present some good Adsense alternatives for you to try out.
List of Recommended Adsense Alternatives
- Media.net — It is undoubtedly one of the best available alternatives to Adsense. Media.net is a contextual ad-network powered by Bing and Yahoo. They support both Text and Display ads on Desktop and Laptop. You can also choose to customize the adunits to match the theme of your website. The minimum payout is $100 and the payment is made every month via Paypal. While its slightly difficult to get approval on this network, it is surely worth the pain.
- Vertoz — If you get a lot of traffic but not enough clicks then you should definitely try out Vertoz. It works on a CPM driven model where you’re paid based on the ad-impressions. The minimum payout is 100$ and they make payments via paypal.
- BuySellAds — Another great Adsense alternative where you can buy and sell advertising space. Once approved you can list your ad placements and website stats. Interested Advertisers will then connect with you for sharing the Adspace. It supports Image, Text, Sponsored Tweets and Ads on RSS feed. BuySellAds charges 10% commission from the agreed deal price, which is just fair. Payments are made twice a month via Paypal.
- Infolinks — If you get a good amount of Traffic from UK and UK infolinks is a great monetization option. Its very simple to use just sign up and put the code to your website. Infolinks support various ad formats including InFold, InScreen,InText, InTag and InFrame. The minimum payout is $50 and payments are made via Paypal.
- Viglink — Helps you earn affiliate commissions on auto-pilot. Viglink works by automatically converting your outbound links to affiliate links so you can earn commissions in event of a sale. This is a great way to earn additional income from visitors who are exiting from your website. The minimum payout is $10 and the payments are made via Paypal. Read the complete review.
These are some of the Adsense Alternatives that I recommend. Comment below with the one that you use!