Almond Salmon Recipe Ingredients
- ½ cup almond meal with skin
- ¾ lbs. salmon fillets
- 1 tbs. Coconut oil
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ tsp. coriander, grounded
- ½ tsp. cumin, grounded
- Cilantro, chopped
- Black pepper
How to make Almond Salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Take a mixing bowl and put almond meal, cumin and coriander and mix.
- Apply a dash of lemon juice on the fillets and then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of the fillets with the almond meal mixture.
- Grease a broiler pan with coconut oil.
- Place the fillets on the pan with their skin down.
- Bake for around 15 minutes.
Relish them with fresh cilantro garnishing.