Chicken Parmesan is a utterly delicious italian dish that is famous world over. Chicken Parmesan comes from the Italian Parma region. It usually involves cooking coated chicken breasts and serving them with a sauce. Here is a simple Chicken Parmesan recipe that you can try out by yourself at home.
Chicken Parmesan Recipe Ingredients
- 2-3 lbs. chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- ¾ cup almond flour or coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- Coconut oil for frying
- Garlic powder
How to Cook Chicken Parmesan
- In a large fryer, pour 1-2 cups of coconut oil and turn on medium heat
- Now make a cut through each chicken breast and fold them open.
- Flatten the breast by pounding slightly with a heavy object.
- In a dish, combine together coconut flour and all the spices and mix them.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Now dip the chicken breast first in the beaten eggs and then in the flour mixture.
- Put it in the hot oil and fry, until the chicken is cooked and has turned brown on both sides.
Serve the chicken with any sauce, cooked the Paleo way!