Cocoa Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- ¼ cup ghee or butter
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- ½ cup coconut cream or coconut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbs. raw honey
How to make Cocoa Fudge ?
- Take a pan and melt the cocoa butter on low flame.
- Now add ghee/ butter, coconut cream and coconut oil. Mix.
- Add vanilla, stevia and honey and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Do not overheat the mixture. When there are no lumps, remove it from the heat.
- Take a parchment paper and line an 8 * 8 pan.
- Pour the mixture in it and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When hard, remove the parchment paper and cut out small pieces from the block of fudge.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this Paleo friendly dessert that melts just too quickly!