Quick, Simple and Healthy Paleo Diet Snack Recipe to Make Crispy Zucchini Chips at Home. Try out this recipe and enjoy a healthy and light snack time with you family.
Zucchini Chips Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Zucchini
- Salt (optional)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
How to Make Zucchini Chips?
- Cut out circular slices from Zucchini.
- Put the slices in a bowl and salt them lightly. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 250F (120 C).
- Place a baking sheet on the oven rack and lay the zucchini slices over it.
- Remove the moisture from the slices by patting them dry with a paper towel.
- Take a dash of olive oil and brush the slices with it.
- Sprinkle black pepper.
- Let it bake for 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let them sit for another 40-45 minutes.
This savory can beat potato chips at their own game!