The university of Delhi has announced the schedule of undergraduate admissions for the academic year 2015-2016. Students can apply for their favorite courses online between May 28th, 2015 and June 15th, 2015. Those wanted to apply offline can submit the physical forms at the designated centers between June 5th 2015 and June 15th 2015. The registration fees (offline or online) for General category students is Rs.100, while it is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PwD category students.
This year, the university has decided to scrap the additional eligibility conditions put by individual colleges. None of the colleges will have any special eligibility conditions. As a result of this change, those wanting to take admission in an honors course on a subject that they haven’t studied it in the qualifying exam, will face a deduction of 2.5% from their best of four scores. Students can also include vocational courses in their best of four scores, however,they would face a deduction of 2.5% from their aggregate scores. Those wanting to change streams, could face a deduction of up to 5% from their aggregate marks.
There are nearly 54,000 seats available for admissions this year.
- Online applications begins on 28th May 2015; while offline applications would commence from 5ht June.
- Last date to apply is June 15th.
- Offline forms accepted at: Shyam Lal College, ARSD College; Dyal Singh College, Gargi College, Maharaja Agrasen College, PGDAV College, Rajdhani College and Sri Guru Gobind Singh College.
- The first cut-off list will be announced on 25th June and the seventh cut-off list (if any) will come out on 24th July.
- Admission Process in Morning colleges would last until 1 PM while in Evening colleges, it would last between 4 and 7 PM.