E-mail is one of the best ways to reach and stay connected with your Target Audience. Not only is it cheap to acquire, but also, unline PPC networks, you don’t need to pay each time to make a connect with your existing audience. E-mail marketing makes absolute sense for small-business as it doesn’t require much time and money.
Here are some more reasons why you must make use of E-mail Marketing :
- It is cost-effective and have a high reach.
- It is easy to measure and convenient.
List of Useful Tools for E-mail Marketing
- Mailchimp — Mailchimp lets you create professional, responsive and beautiful e-mail templates. The Free plan allows sending upto 12,000 emails to a maximum of 2000 subscribers each month. The basic plan starts at $20 per month. It also provide free reports with information on how the campaigns are performing.
- Aweber — Aweber is another great tool to send professional made emails to your list. Although it doesn’t have any free plan, it does offer one month free trial to new customers. The basic plan starts at $19 per month. Aweber also offers mobile apps to let you stay updated on the go.
- MailJet — Mailjet offers easy to use, drag and drop tools to help you create beautiful and responsive newsletters. It offers simple monthly pricing, you can start with a free plan that lets you send upto 6000 emails in a month. Basic plan starts at $7.49 per month.
- Get Response — Get Response offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model. You can choose the package based on the number of subscribers you have. Plans start at £10 per month for 1000 subscribers. They provides free access to over 500+ professionally designed e-mail templates and 1000+ images from iStock.
- Litmus — Litmus offers a range of features including the ability to test templates an e-mail in over 40+ email clients and mobile phones. It also offers a free trail to new customers.
These are some of the best available E-mail Marketing tools on the Internet. Which one do you use?