Despite all the hoopla, Google+ has failed to emerge as the natural choice of a social network that you’d be hooked to. I rarely use Google+ except for business purposes. Should you feel that you no longer require this additional social profile, deleting your Google+ account is a quick and simple process.
5 Simple Steps to Delete your Google Plus Account
- First of all click here to login to your Google+ account and sign in by entering your current username and password.
- Next, click on “Account” link which comes when you click on your profile photo appearing on the top right of the window. Click here to directly go to the account page.
- Scroll Down to the Account Management Tab and click on “Delete Google+ profile and features” or Click here to visit the link directly.
- Now you’ll need to re-enter your password to confirm authenticity. Click on the checkbox “Required: Yes, I understand that deleting the Google profile for XX (XX@gmail.com) can’t be undone and that the data I delete can’t be restored.”
- Lastly, Click on the button that reads “Remove Selected services”.
That’s all you need to do to delete your Google+ Profile. A few words of caution: deleting your profile would delete any YouTube channel associated with your account, so beware.