These easy to make pancakes are rich in taste, and will keep you addicted!
Makes: 7-8 small pancakes
Serving: serves 1-2 people.
Paleo Coconut Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. raw honey (optional)
- ¼ tsp. cream of tartar
- Ghee or a Paleo friendly oil of your choice, e.g. olive oil. Required for cooking.
How to make Paleo Coconut Pancakes
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix together coconut oil and honey.
2. Add the eggs to the mixture, one at a time.
3. Now add coconut flour and mix the contents until smooth.
4. Add the baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
5. Mix gently and do not over mix. If over mixed, the baking agents will not do the required job properly.
6. Take a pan and add the cooking oil /ghee. Heat it over medium heat.
7. Now pour a small amount of batter in the pan and let it cook.
8. Once the bottom cooks to light brown, turn the side.
Once cooked, these delicious pancakes can be served with a light drizzle of maple syrup.
Credit : waferboard