VigLink — Affiliate Income on Auto Pilot (Review)

VigLink — Affiliate Income on Auto Pilot (Review)

If you’re too busy to manage your affiliate accounts with numerous advertisers or are looking for a great adsense alternative, Viglink will surely come to your rescue. It is yet another great way to monetize your blog as it works by converting your normal outgoing links to Affiliate links. If the user decided to purchase the product while browsing through that link, you make money! Completely on auto-pilot. The best part of Viglink is that it automates your earning and you no longer need to sign up with individual affiliate networks. Viglink has links with over 40,000 merchants, they recently also tied up with vCommission and Effinity, thereby increasing its advertiser base significantly.

So if you’re writing about Genesis Theme and someone purchase that theme after going through your link. You make money. Don’t worry about linking with too many websites, as the same is handled at run-time through Javascript and doesn’t adversely affects your website’s SEO.

Inorder to use Viglink simply signup on their website and download their WordPress Plugin to get started with their service. Viglink is also a part of Cloudflare apps and you can turn it on from the cloudflare console.

They take 25% of the commission and share the rest 75% of the commission with you. You can choose to receive your payments via Paypal. The minimum payout is $10 and the payment frequency is monthly.

Here are some more important points regarding Viglink —

  • It’s very easy to setup and control.
  • They are 100% SEO friendly and don’t violate any Google Adsense policy.
  • You don’t need to sign up for individual affiliate programs / networks.
  • Payment is timely and done via Paypal

Go ahead and signup with Viglink and monetize your blog’s traffic!

PS: If you’re an Indian publisher you can also consider trying Cuelinks.

VigLink — Affiliate Income on Auto Pilot (Review)

Viglink

Summary:
Easy to setup Timely Payouts Great way to Monitize

80%

Good

User Rating: 0 (0 votes)

Leave a Comment